STRIPE is the payment processor behind this SquareSpace site. It meets the most stringent level (PCI Service Provider Level 1) of certification available forcing HTTPS for all services. All information sent via Internet is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and uses an HSTS policy to ensure that browsers interact with STRIPE only over HTTPS. Consumer protection laws provide protection against unauthorized use of your credit cards. Federal law limits legal liability to $50 if your card has been used without your permission.
If you are still unsure about ordering online, please feel free to call us at 1-917-514-8298 to place your order via phone.
Our products are available for purchase 24 hours a day through our online store or through our network of domestic and international retailers. Most items are in stock and available for shipment once order has been processed. If items are backordered or delayed, we will contact you via email or phone with the shipment date.
If you wish to modify or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please email or call us at 1-917-514-8298. If your product has already shipped, please follow the returns procedure as indicated in our returns policy.
You will receive an email confirmation of your order once it has been placed. You will receive a second email confirming shipment of your order. This email will include a tracking number that can be used to track the status of your delivery.
We accept the following credit cards as means of payment for online purchases: American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Purchases are charged to your credit card when your order is shipped.
To redeem coupon codes, enter the code into the prompt box. This will apply discounts and credits to your total.
Sales tax is automatically calculated based on your shipping address.
To place orders that will ship internationally, please contact us directly at 917-514-8298 and you will be quoted a price for shipping. International shipping prices vary greatly from country to country. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and customs fees. All international orders are final sale and cannot be returned for credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a catalog?
- At this time we do not have a catalog featuring our collection. We encourage you to explore our site and list of retailers, if you have an item you are searching for, please email or call us at 1-917-514-8298.
What type of metal is used in Ilsa Loves Rick jewelry?
- Our jewelry uses high quality 14 karat yellow gold and pink gold filled (14/30 and 14/20) and sterling silver. Unlike plated metal or vermeil, gold fill wears and looks like 14K gold and will not chip or peel.
Is there nickel in the metal?
- There is no nickel in the metals used. Gold fill is made with a core of brass heat melded to 14K gold.
What is colored gold?
- Gold itself is a yellow metallic element but, in its pure form, it is generally too soft to be used to make jewelry. It is usual for gold to be mixed with other metals to produce an alloy, which is a mixture of two or more metals. Pink gold (also referred to as rose gold) is produced by increasing the proportion of copper in the alloy.
Why does the leather on my piece look different than those on the website?
- Vegetable tanned leather varies color and markings. We believe this adds to the beauty of the products. We stand behind all of our products. Should you be unhappy with the jewelry you have received, please feel free to return the item at full value.
Where is your jewelry produced?
- All of our products are hand-fabricated in our studio in Newtown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania by a team of skilled metal smiths and artists earning a living, working wage.
Do you do special orders or custom work?
- We are happy to make custom pieces should you need a special size or if you would like an item in sterling, oxidized sterling, or 14K gold. If you are interested in a current piece in the collection, but in a different metal, please email or contact us for more information.
I lost my earring. Can I order a mate?
- Yes, please follow our repairs policy. Half pairs of earrings are half the current retail price of a full pair of earrings plus shipping. Our ability to make a mate is dependent on availability of materials. We do not guarantee that materials will be available, but we will try our best to make a match for you.